July 1, 2009

A few good times!!

Travis seeing how far he can skip across the water. He can get pretty far now, it's only taken 3 years of practice. Ha Ha Canon Ball. Well, not quite but good try Zach
Travis and some friends striking a pose. Last day of school can be pretty exciting.


Camille & her daughter Marlee & I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert and had a blast!! We love you Dylan

Garrett jumping off the high dive






Travis diving off of the High Dive. I sure wouldn't do that.


Zach and Blake having a blast and being goofy as always.



Garrett and Nick. Long time friends.
















2 comments:

jgverdine said...

Wow, I cant believe how big your kids are getting! That makes me feel so old:) Super cute boys, you are going to have a hard time with flocks of girls coming around in a few years...EEEK!

Jeanette said...

I love how your blog is set up with the boys in order of age on the right with their names. It's like having a reference to all your posts! I love it! Looks like your boys had lots of fun in the water!