It's sad, but it would be weird to have christmas WITH snow for me! Not much snow action here in the desert. Looks COLD!! Guess being out here Ive gotten soft. Have a wonderful Christmas!!
I am blessed. I have a sexy husband for a best friend whom I adore. I am mom to four amazing boys who keep me on my toes, I feel lucky to be a stay at home mom, and I love to vacation with my family.
3 comments:
Wow! Two days in a row! :)
It's sad, but it would be weird to have christmas WITH snow for me! Not much snow action here in the desert. Looks COLD!! Guess being out here Ive gotten soft. Have a wonderful Christmas!!
It's back. With ferocity. Did you know that I am allergic to snow? It makes me cold and brake out in terrible bumps.
Post a Comment