October 1, 2008

It's My Party......

It's my party & I'll cry if I want too....Not this year & not ever! Bryon is so awesome, he is always surprizing me. My wonderful husband bought me a pink ipod (for the 2nd time in less than a year). Had to replace the last pink one that was stolen, this ones much better! But that's not all... the relaxation will begin on Friday with a day at the spa then off to the city lights & not to return until the following day. What a man. I'm so thankful Bryon knows exactly what I need. And not to forget My special b-day lunch with some of my closest friends. We ate at a relaxing kid friendly restaraunt BK. Where else can you go with 10 boys & not get kicked out. Thanks girls, I had a great time!

4 comments:

Hoskins Family said...

Happy Birthday, have a great time! Miss ya!

The Gray Family said...

Happy birthday! Glad you had a great day :>)

Jess said...

That sounds awesome. Have such a great time and WELCOME to the blogging world. Cute title and picture!

simply kris said...

Can you please have Bryon talk to Wil? I really do love to be spoiled.