
I'm finally a blogger, no longer a stalker!
I got the blogging bug... I'm excited and over whelmed. Way too much info to figure out. I wouldn't have gotten this far w/o my friend Kris. Thank you, Kris.

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
4 comments:
you are a blog nerd!!! I am so happy
ok. it's time to post again. i'm anxiously waiting to find out what is exactly going on in your life.
:)
I LOVE it! My sons already asked about the cute boys in your blog (they're 3rd cousins, right?), love the catchy "from son up to son down," very clever! Your new blog is awesom!
Hurray for you! I'm also new to this whole blogging thing, but think that it will be way easier for family and friends to check in on us, rather than me sending out periodical updates. I miss you guys and love the cute pictures. love you.
Post a Comment